Questions Answered Here
- What type of attitude or approach adds risk to a yoga practice?
- According to research, which segment of the population sustains the majority of yoga-related injuries?
- It is necessary to undertake specialized study before teaching some populations. Which ones?
- What are some ways to foster a safe, noncompetitive environment?
- Why is it important that you teach students what it means to take responsibility for themselves — and how to do so?
- What additional strategies promote student safety?
Get Inspired: 2-Minute Message
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.