Questions Answered Here
- Describe mindfulness and embodiment as they contribute to good teaching.
- Describe an example of being humble and transparent as a teacher, and why this is recommended.
- What does it mean to see and honor each student?
- Why might a teacher avoid describing an expectation that students will feel something or have a particular result during practice?
- How can unconscious expectations be passed on to students?
- If faced with a question outside of your expertise, what can you do?
- When a student is potentially distracting other students, what questions can you ask yourself to help determine whether and how to intervene.
- Describe two strategies that can help you to protect the quiet of Savasana.
Get Inspired: 2-Minute Message
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.