Questions Answered Here
- What are some potential benefits of teaching themed yoga classes?
- What considerations or guidelines may support effective teaching of themes in yoga?
- Describe some of the subtleties related to “teaching what you know.”
- How might you teach concepts in a universal way?
- Describe the challenge of effectively distilling a concept down to its essence.
- What are some considerations that might help you effectively distill a concept for teaching it in class?
- What is a common mistake when introducing a philosophical point in class? How can you avoid this?
- What are some components of an effective theme plan?
- What are some ways to refine your teaching technique?
- How can you effectively teach a theme while also staying with the students’ present moment experience?
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.