Questions Answered Here
- How is strategic planning different from creating an individual class plan?
- Name up to five examples of the purpose of a strategic teaching plan?
- What teaching opportunity do you gain by planning ahead of time?
- What benefit does a strategic plan enable you to deliver to students?
- What marketing and promotion opportunity do you gain?
- Describe how the focus you set in a plan can guide your practice and study.
- How can strategic planning make your overall class planning time more efficient and effective?
- How might considering your signature style assist you in your planning?
- Describe various possible formats for your plan.
- How can you use seasonal considerations in your planning? Philosophy? Yoga tools?
- What resources can you use to support your planning?
- Give an example of a monthly plan.
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.