Questions Answered Here
- Give examples of how to set measurable objectives for teaching more philosophy in class or increasing your hands-on adjustments.
- When your objective is a quality, focus or intention such as embodying non-judgment, how can you set tangible objectives?
- What one simple task causes individuals to have nine times the success of others?
- What are some common pitfalls in regard to accomplishing objectives?
- What specific techniques and practices can help to combat these challenges?
- Describe a study of mathphobes that supports efforts to avoid procrastination.
- Describe more ideas and resources for gaining inspiration and insight into setting and meeting objectives.
To view this page and thousands more, we invite you to join Yoga Teacher Central, serving teachers since 2012.
You'll get instant access to a massive, organized library of practical and time-tested lessons, plans, and support for yoga teachers and trainers.
The entire site is member-supported and ad-free.