Questions Answered Here
- Give examples of how to set measurable objectives for teaching more philosophy in class or increasing your hands-on adjustments.
- When your objective is a quality, focus or intention such as embodying non-judgment, how can you set tangible objectives?
- What one simple task causes individuals to have nine times the success of others?
- What are some common pitfalls in regard to accomplishing objectives?
- What specific techniques and practices can help to combat these challenges?
- Describe a study of mathphobes that supports efforts to avoid procrastination.
- Describe more ideas and resources for gaining inspiration and insight into setting and meeting objectives.
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.