Please Note: This is part of a series of related topics. Use the quick menu above to navigate within this section.
Questions Answered Here
- What is meant by the word “nada” in Sanskrit?
- What is Nada Yoga? How is it practiced?
- How can we develop the ability to connect with our internal, sacred sound?
- What is Mantra Yoga?
- Describe kirtan.
- What is sound? How is it related to matter?
- How does vocalizing affect the breath rate?
- What does the study of indigenous tribes teach us about sacred chanting?
This section encompasses mantras, chanting, kirtan and prayers. For Music, see here.
Get Inspired: 2-Minute Message
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.
Sign up now and start preparing seasonally-relevant class plans that meet your objectives.