Questions Answered Here
Here we offer inspiration related to teaching. For inspiration related to your personal practice and study, see here.
- What are some fundamental sources of teaching inspiration?
- Describe how you can overcome perfectionism and fear or disappointment arising from personal struggle and failure.
- Describe a view of struggle, failure and perseverance that can support personal and business fulfillment.
- Describe the research that shows struggle and failure lead to better outcomes than having not struggled.
- How can looking to existing teachings, best practices and research inspire you?
- What else might provide teaching inspiration?
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.