Questions Answered Here
See the menu above to select from related topics, including Impermanence, Grief, Causes of Suffering, Surrender and more.
- Some may say that thinking about aging and death is “negative thinking.” What is another perspective?
- What are ashramas and how are they relevant to this topic?
- What is the benefit we get from becoming wiser about the topics of impermanence, aging and death?
- What is death?
- What vital functions of life do the yoga asana and meditation practices stimulate?
- In what ways does yoga prepare us for death?
- How can understanding the relationship between life and death change our view of death?
- In what ways can seeing death differently free us to live more fully?
- How does the yoga asana practice reflect the human life span?
- Meditation is the classic tool for teaching awareness and acceptance. What else can it lead to?
To view this page and thousands more, we invite you to join Yoga Teacher Central, serving teachers since 2012.
You'll get instant access to a massive, organized library of practical and time-tested lessons, plans, and support for yoga teachers and trainers.
The entire site is member-supported and ad-free.