- Paripurna Navasana (Full or Complete Boat): Thighs at 45-50° angle from floor
- Ardha Navasana (Half Boat): Trunk and legs to about 30° — toes at eye level
- Challenging core strengthener that brings heat and vitality
- Can contribute to a better sitting posture over time
- Provides good conditioning for arm balances (due to work in abdominals, hip flexors and legs plus balance)
- See Cautions in menu above regarding neck, low back and posterior coccyx
Much More in this Digest
Asana Digests are precisely organized so that you can quickly get what you need. Please select from the menu above.