Questions Answered Here
- What is meant by the “stages” of kleshas? Name at least two of the stages.
- What is an example of a manifesting thought?
- What type of kleshas must we control first?
- Describe something of note regarding the order in which the topics of Sutras 2.10 and 2.11 are presented.
- How are manifesting obstacles removed?
- How are obstacles in their potential state addressed?
- Translate pratiprasava and viveka. How do they relate to destroying kleshas?
- What is the warning from Sutra 2.10 regarding a temporary state of clarity?
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.