Purchase includes rights to copy and distribute to your students.
• Name a dozen or more mantras that are often highlighted or recommended.
• What simple mantra has spiritual teacher Eknath Easwaran recommended for those who are not sure which to choose?
• What has been called the mantra of creation?
• What is “Om?” What does it represent?
• How do “Om and “AUM” relate?
• What is the pronunciation of each of the sounds in AUM?
• What does each part of the mantra AUM represent?
• Describe how OM is said to be related to the creation of the Universe.
• In the Hindu Trinity, what cosmic energy is personified by Shiva?
• What is said to be the purpose or intention of the mantra, Om Namah Shivaya?
• How does Om Namah Shivaya relate to the elements?
• What are some translations for Om Namah Shivaya?