Please Note: This is part of a series of related topics. Use the quick menu above to navigate within this section.
Questions Answered Here
Here we cover research related to mental health. For research on the impact of yoga in other areas such as brain function, immunity, or with particular conditions such as arthritis, pain or PTSD, please see the Quick Menu above.
- What did research show regarding yoga practice and psychological wellness in women aged 45 or older?
- What did Harvard Medical School from summarizing multiple studies related to yoga and perceived stress, depression, anxiety, energy, fatigue, and well-being?
- What did a variety of studies find related to chronic depression, eating disorders and PTSD?
- What were the results from a study measuring yoga’s impact on the symptoms of bipolar disorder?
- What did researchers find regarding yoga and treatment for bipolar disorder and depression?
- What were the results of a study with male veterans experiencing depression?
- What was found from research on teens with clinical anxiety?
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.
Sign up now and start preparing seasonally-relevant class plans that meet your objectives.