Questions Answered Here
- What is Book Four entitled? What is its primary subject matter?
- What are some topics covered in Book Four?
- According to Sutra 4.6, what is the benefit of dhyana (a state of meditation)?
- What are vasanas?
- According to Sutra 4.10, why have impressions and desires always existed (eternally)?
- According to Sutras 4.18 through 4.21, is the mind (consciousness) aware of “patterns of consciousness” or “changes in the mind-stuff?”
- According to Sutra 4.24, what is the purpose of the mind (consciousness)?
- According to Sutra 4.25, what distinction does the advanced yogi make that leads toward freedom?
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.