Questions Answered Here
- Why can even widely-used cues be a problem?
- Describe a problem with the cue, “place feet parallel (in standing poses).”
- What might you do instead?
- What is meant by the cue, “hip-width apart?” What is a potential problem with the cue?
- How might you address it?
- In what types of poses might the cue “square the hips” be a problem? What is an alternative cue?
- How might a student’s hip strength be related to the front knee moving in or out?
- What are some potential problems with the cue, “Align your kneecap toward the second toe” in bent-knee standing poses?
- What is an alternative cue?
- What are some alignment cues to consider for standing poses?
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.