Questions Answered Here
- How can you challenge students through pacing and flow?
- Describe ways in which experienced students may differ in what they find challenging.
- What are some relatively challenging poses you might consider for students who are experienced in asana?
- What is a common sequencing approach used for experienced students?
- Give examples of yoga tools aside from poses that you can use to help students open to new dimensions.
Get Inspired: 2-Minute Message
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.