In this lesson, we introduce potential postural issues and conditions.
Become knowledgeable about postural issues such as thoracic mobility issues, hyperlordosis and kyphosis, and the vast variety of potential causal factors. (See also: Back & Spinal Conditions.)
Name ten or more postural issues that various students might exhibit. Understand the functional reason for limited mobility in the thoracic spine. Describe potential consequences of lack of healthy mobility in the thoracic spine. Define hyperlordosis and kyphosis and give potential causes of each.
Questions Answered Here
- Name ten or more postural issues that students might exhibit.
- For what functional reason does the thoracic spine have limited mobility?
- What are potential consequences of lack of healthy mobility in the thoracic spine?
- What other names are used for hyperlordosis?
- What is hyperlordosis?
- What are potential causes of hyperlordosis?
- What are some various names for kyphosis?
- What is kyphosis? Describe potential symptoms.
- What are potential causes of kyphosis?
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.