In this lesson, we introduce the functions of the spine.
Learn the functions of the spine and the attributes of a healthy spine.
Describe the function of the spine and the attributes of a healthy spine. Understand the purpose of the spinal curves. Describe the function of the spinal cord and how it accomplishes its job. Give examples of the bodily areas supplied by the nerves in various parts of the spine.
Questions Answered Here
- What are the functions of the spine?
- In what two complementary ways is the spine designed to function?
- Explain how the curves of the spine work.
- What are the attributes of a healthy spine?
- What is the function of the spinal cord? Provide a metaphor to describe it.
- Give examples of areas of the body supplied by the nerves in the spine, and potential conditions associated with nervous system issues.
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.