Questions Answered Here
- What are some different names for the shoulder girdle?
- What makes up the shoulder complex?
- What specific bones and joints are in the shoulder girdle?
- Name the muscles that are primarily responsible for connecting the shoulder girdle to the rib cage and spine.
- What is the function of the rotator cuff as a whole?
- What four muscles make up the rotator cuff? Where are they located and what is the role of each?
- Describe a stretch for each of the four muscles.
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.