• Relationship between breath and emotions
• Constricted breathing patterns
• Characteristics of natural breathing
• Yogic breathing's effect on stress and pain
• Study results demonstrating how you breathe is how you feel
• Reverse breathing
• Chest breathing
• Unconscious stress breathing
• Teachings for "essential breathing"
• What is unique about the breath as part of the autonomic nervous system?
• Why is the breath a vital component of a person's overall wellness?
• Describe the research that shows the two-way connection between breath and emotions.
• In what ways may a student's breath be inhibited?
• What are the characteristics of natural breathing?
• When entering deep states of concentration, how might the breath be affected?