Questions Answered Here
See the menu above to select from related topics, including Impermanence, Grief, Causes of Suffering, Surrender and more.
- Define grief.
- Describe qualities of the natural and multifaceted process of grief.
- Describe important cautions for supporting others who are grieving.
- It’s natural to want to avoid intense pain. But how can accepting loss and fully grieving be helpful?
- What are some examples of the physical repercussions of grief?
- In what general ways may yoga support someone who is grieving?
- What breathing practices may support a person who is grieving?
- When feelings and emotions arise, what is a simple way to practice presence and allowing?
- What other yoga techniques might help?
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.
Sign up now and start preparing seasonally-relevant class plans that meet your objectives.