In this lesson we delve into why and how beliefs make such a powerful impact on our lives.
Become familiar with the specific ways in which beliefs impact our self-identify, actions and sensory experience.
Explain why beliefs make such a powerful impact on our lives and describe the idea that we are addicted to our beliefs. Provide a perspective on how beliefs and identity are related and unrelated. Describe specifically how beliefs impact actions and how beliefs lead to thoughts that “program” our brain and body.
Questions Answered Here
- Name five reasons that beliefs make such a powerful impact on our lives.
- Describe the idea that we are addicted to our beliefs.
- How, from your perspective, are beliefs and identity related and unrelated?
- How, specifically, do beliefs impact our actions?
- Explain how beliefs impact our thoughts, and how thoughts “program” our brain and body.
- How can it be true that beliefs impact our sensory experience?
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.