In this lesson, we explore the guiding principles and yogic tools for promoting energetic balance.
Explore how yoga affects energy and understand the guiding principles and practice effects of yogic tools (langhana, brahmana, samana) in order to sequence in a way that promotes energetic balance.
Explain how yoga practices affect energy and the fundamental goal of sequencing as it relates to energy. Describe some ways in which to approach balancing energy and factors that can help guide your choices for bringing energetic balance. Define langhana, brahmana and samana, and give examples of practices associated with each. Describe prana vayus and how they are relevant to sequencing.
Questions Answered Here
- How do yoga practices affect energy?
- What is the fundamental goal of sequencing as it relates to energy?
- What are some ways in which to approach balancing energy?
- What can help guide your choices for bringing energetic balance?
- Define langhana. Give examples of practices said to have this effect.
- Define brahmana. Give examples of practices said to have this effect.
- Define samana. Give examples of practices said to have this effect.
- What are prana vayus and how are they relevant to sequencing?
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.