Hi! Welcome Back to Your Member Home Page.
“Krouncha” = Heron
“Krounchasana” = Heron Pose
* The raised leg is said to resemble the neck and head of a heron.
* Similar to Tiriang Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana (Three-Limbed Forward Bend) but in a different relationship to gravity.
* “Krouncha” is also the name of a mountain, said to be the grandson of Himalaya and to have been pierced by Kartikeya, the god of war, and by Parasurama, the sixth incarnation of Vishnu. (B.K.S. Iyengar, Light on Yoga)Asana Index »
The timely newsletters are available before the start of each month and include seasonal topics, moon phases and other featured content. They are completely customizable.
We also offer you a library of materials by topic. This fantastic content is a great adjunct to in-class teaching, helping to inform and inspire your students.
The newsletter templates are completely customizable. We also offer some images and memes which aren’t themselves customizable, but can be added to your own content.
Use the content as a series of newsletters, blog posts or social media posts, or to introduce an upcoming class or workshop.
Select links to the right.
Content by Topic
To download the images for your own use, right-click on them to “save as.”
Individual Conditions & Injuries
- Introduction to Meditation (mailchimp)
- Why Meditate? – coming soon
- Meditation Seats – coming soon
Nervous System & Stress
- Origins & Sources (mailchimp)
- Yoga Sutra Intro & Overview (mailchimp)
- Yoga Sutra Book Two & Liberation (mailchimp)
- Kleshas are Foundation of Yoga (png)
Pranayama & the Breath
- The Anatomy of Breathing (mailchimp)
- Natural Breathing & Belly Breathing – coming soon
- Breath Training – coming soon
- Need anything else? Write us!