Here you’ll find information on customizable newsletter templates that come with all memberships. While this offer is for members only, here we provide details and a sample so that you can learn more about how it works before joining.
Now you can get the most from your email and online connections. With our high-quality templates, you can stay in consistent touch with your students and spend less time crafting online content.
As you know, your email list and social media connections are THE way to maintain relationships with your past and current students. And your online communications can be a great way to introduce yourself to potential students.
As a member, you have instant access to our newsletter templates, which you are free to customize and send to your students. Our newsletter templates go beyond simply getting your name in someone’s feed. We bring you timely, high quality content to use and customize to fit your style and needs. The templates are:
- Professional, with High-Quality Content
- Intuitive & Simple to Customize
In a Nutshell
- When you select the link, you will be prompted to log into your MailChimp* account.
- Go to your Templates page. Our template will be at the top of your list.
- Save the template as a “campaign” and edit as desired.
- Send your newsletter to your email list. Select “social share” to share via social media.
Complete the campaign details such as name, recipient list and subject:
- Keep the campaign name brief but clear. (While the name is primarily intended for you internal use, it may appear in archive lists that clients may see.)
- The subject line is what appears in your email. Make the subject line clear, compelling and timely.
*MailChimp & Other Newsletter Companies
- We happen to use MailChimp for our newsletters. Thus, to see and use our shared templates, you’ll need a MailChimp account.
- If you use a different newsletter program, you might still choose to use our template as inspiration and copy/paste content as desired. To do that, you can sign up for a free Mailchimp account in order to view the template. Copy content from the template to use as desired.
- Free MailChimp account sign up is here. You can create and send newsletters for free. (We’ve used MailChimp since 2012 and have found it reliable and reasonably intuitive with consistently excellent customer service. We simply use Mailchimp as our provider; we have no other relationship with them and receive no revenue or other benefits.)
- At the time of this writing, the MailChimp pricing model was free for sending up to 12,000 emails per month (and a subscriber list of up to 2,000). Once you have surpassed the free option, fees begin at $10/month and are priced by the number of subscribers.
Sample Newsletter Template
We have made one newsletter template freely available. This sample is available to you whether or not you are an active member:
2019 Shared Template #1 January
Active members receive new and timely templates every month.