- Aldous, Susi Hately — Anatomy and Asana: Preventing Yoga Injuries link
- Biel, Andrew — Trail Guide to the Body: How to Locate Muscles, Bones and More link
- Calais-Germain — Anatomy of Movement link
- Calais-Germain — Anatomy of Movement: Exercises link
- Clark, Bernie — Your Body, Your Yoga: Learn Alignment Cues That Are Skillful, Safe, and Best Suited To You link
- Coulter, David — Anatomy of Hatha Yoga: A Manual for Students, Teachers, and Practitioners link
- Dowd, Irene — Taking Root to Fly: Articles on Functional Anatomy link
- Grilley, Paul — Anatomy for Yoga (DVD) link
- Kaminoff, Leslie — Yoga Anatomy link
- Kapit & Elson — The Anatomy Coloring Book link
- Keil, David — Functional Anatomy of Yoga: A Guide for Practitioners and Teachers link
- Koch, Liz — The Psoas Book link
- Lasater, Judith Hanson PhD, PT — Yogabody: Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Asana link
- Long, Ray, MD — Anatomy for Arm Balances and Inversions link
- Long, Ray, MD — Anatomy for Backbends and Twists link
- Long, Ray, MD — Anatomy for Hip Openers and Forward Bends link
- Long, Ray, MD — Anatomy for Vinyasa Flow and Standing Poses link
- Long, Ray, MD — The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume One link
- Long, Ray, MD — Scientific Keys, Volume Two: The Key Poses of Yoga link
- Moyer, Donald — Yoga for Healthy Feet: Practice from the Ground Up link
- Myers, Thomas W. — Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists link
- Petros, Peter — Unlocking the Female Pelvic Floor link
- Segarra, Kirstie Bender — Myofascial Yoga: A Movement and Yoga Therapists Guide to Asana link
- Todd, Mabel E. — The Thinking Body link
- Weiss, Steven MS, DC, RYT — The Injury-Free Yoga Practice link
We receive no compensation of any sort for any recommendations or mentions. We are simply offering information as we feel called to do so.
Most of our book links use Amazon Associates, which pays a tiny commission on purchases made through those links (80 cents on a $20 book, for example).
On average, we receive less than $15 per month from Amazon.
Our goal in providing book lists with quick links is to make it easy for you to get a sense for the variety of possible resources and to access them easily.