Build a Custom, Branded Curriculum
Now you can use your time to focus on your passions and respond to the particular needs of your trainees.
With our support, you can guarantee that your students will have the highest-quality curriculum. We offer trainers complete freedom to build, edit, brand and distribute custom 200-hour, 300-hour and 500-hour training curricula and manuals.
We’ve designed a complete training syllabus of superior quality. You mix-and-match the parts you want, edit as desired, and brand it for your own custom offering.
No two training manuals using our materials will look the same. The library is vast—more than any one school could every use—and every piece can be edited and custom branded. You choose from a Library of component pieces that can be mixed and matched to meet your vision.
- Get a complete training curriculum with manual and support materials. Customize as desired.
- For those who have yet to submit their curriculum to Yoga Alliance (YA), we also include 200-hour, 300-hour and 500-hour curriculum templates that follow the YA formatting and requirements.
- Select from more than 250 topics to mix and match to meet your needs for various levels and to coordinate with any existing materials you have.
- We offer the highest quality content. It’s derived from expert sources and precisely organized. Samples below.
- Choose from Training Manual Content, Quizzes, Answer Sheets, and Presentation Materials—all with reprint and distribution rights.
- Edit and add your branding as desired.
- Make as many copies of the materials as you need or send electronically to your students for offline access.
- Choose up to 108 items. They are yours for life!
- Take a full year to download your materials, plus enjoy access to the entire online member library.
It’s not easy to become a good yoga teacher. Good training is just the beginning. Continued study is a must. We make it as easy as possible for your trainees to make a good name for themselves and your organization. How? By arming them with the support resources that enable them to get up-to-speed efficiently and freeing you up to focus on inspiring them with vital in-class coaching.
See more detail below. Write us if you need anything.
Structure & Supplementary Support
- Our content is comprehensive and meticulously organized. It can lend structure to your thinking, or prompt you to include something that you had overlooked.
- But your in-class training need not be dictated by our material. Rather, the Manual Content, for instance, can be a valuable supplement to what you teach, providing background, contextual support, details or inspiration.
- Similarly, our Presentations and Quizzes can give structure to your in-class training or be supplementary components.
Of the Highest Quality
- We consult dozens of expert sources on every topic we cover and scrutinize every single teaching. You see only that which meets high quality standards. You won’t come across any weak “tips,” random opinions or immature assumptions.
- We cite and link to sources for verification and further study.
- We curate content from all yoga lineages. By combing through hundreds of sources, we bring a vast selection of teachings and tools.
- You can see for yourself with an online Teacher Membership and free samples of training content below.
No two training manuals using our materials will look the same.
- The library is vast—more than any one school could every use—and every piece can be edited and custom branded.
- You choose from a Library of component pieces that can be mixed and matched to meet your vision.
- Our content can fit with your own material, or you can pick and choose pieces to form a complete 200-hour, 300-hour or 500-hour training.
Choose any or all of these perspectives within every one of the hundreds of topics. We provide all of this:
- Provide perspective: introduce topics within a a bigger context.
- Begin at the beginning. We clarify assumptions and lay the foundation.
- Give an overview, a lay of the land. Provide a summary with highlights.
- Go deep into detail, prioritizing strategic application of concepts into actual teaching.
This organizational structure is not only a sweet way to approach topics, it gives you the flexibility to use the content that best suits your needs for various trainings. How you present chakras, for instance, will depend on the training (200-hour, 300-hour, 500-hour, or a workshop) and how much you wish to focus on the topic overall. And since the material in your manual may either give structure to your coverage of the topic, or serve as supplementary background, you have all the more freedom to choose content to serve your particular desires.
So, for example, when choosing content for chakras, you can choose exactly what you need from these content pieces:
- Energy & Subtle Body Anatomy Intro (What is the greater philosophy from which they draw?)
- Chakras Intro (What is the overall background and philosophy?)
- Chakras Summary & Highlights (Looking at all the chakras at once)
- Muladhara Chakra, Svadhisthana Chakra, etc (Extremely comprehensive coverage of each, including associated themes and practices)
Here’s another example for the Yoga Sutra and Eights Limbs.
- Yoga Sutra Context & Intro (Who was Patanjali? What is a sutra? What is an issue related to translating into English?)
- Yoga Sutra Structure & Overview (What is the name and subject matter of each of the four chapters?)
- Book One, Book Two, etc (Key points, translations, etc.)
- Eight-Limbed Path: Introduction (Looking at all eight limbs at once)
- Yamas & Niyamasa, Asana, Etc. (Extremely comprehensive coverage of each)
The curricula templates that we provide our member trainers for 200-hour, 300-hour and 500-hour trainings are more in-depth than the following, but this gives you a good sense for the comprehensive coverage. We also offer templates using the Yoga Alliance format for those trainers who have yet to obtain their Yoga Alliance registration approval.
I. Yoga Philosophy
- The Eight-Limbed Path
- Yamas & Niyamas
- Kleshas & Kriya Yoga
II. Energy & Subtle Body Anatomy
III. Anatomy & Physiology
- Studying & Teaching Anatomy for Yoga
- The Nervous System
- Respiratory Anatomy
- Anatomy of the Spine
- Anatomy of the Core
- Anatomy of Movement
- The Anatomy of Flexibility & Stretching
- The Pelvic Girdle
- The Shoulder Girdle
IV. Pranayama & The Breath
- The Breath Foundations
- Pranayama Foundations
- Pranayama Techniques
V. Asana: General
- Asana: General
- Asana Categories
- Alignment Principles
- Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
VI. Asana: Pose Details
- Detailed teaching coverage of 50 Poses + Surya Namaskar
VII. More Hatha Practices
VIII. The Art & Craft of Teaching
- Teaching Fundamentals
- Teaching Going Deeper
IX. Class Planning & Sequencing
- Vision & Strategy
- Practice Techniques
- Going Deeper
XI. Sound & Mantra
XII. Injuries & Conditions
- Low Back Care
- Chronic Pain
- Trauma & PTSD
- More Conditions: Sciatica, Pregnancy, Body Size / Image / Acceptance
XIV. Seasons & Moons
- Moon Phases
- Seasonal Yoga
- Wheel of the Year
XV. The Business of Teaching
Trainer Library Stats
As of October 2018, the Trainer Library includes support material covering 290 teaching topics! Each piece is available in PDF or document format.
You can choose from 68 Quizzes with Answer Keys.
And we have 34 Presentations (in PDF and Powerpoint) that are lovely for an overhead projector or electronic distribution.
See below for a sample of each type..
Free Training Samples
These pieces come in a customizable version that you can edit and brand as desired. They come with distribution rights to provide to your trainees, and are yours for life.
Art of Teaching: Free Samples
The first of the 18 topics within the Art & Craft of Teaching is “Introduction to the Fundamentals.” This is, in essence, a summary of the fundamental skills that contribute to good yoga teaching.
The content above is the Introduction where we “begin at the beginning.” We then offer in-depth teachings related of each of the topics introduced in Fundamentals. Depending upon what level training you are teaching and your focus, you can choose to include any or all of those teachings as you go deeper into the Art of Teaching.
Forward Bending: Free Samples
Forward Bending is one of the categories within our Asana Categories materials. This is a powerful body of content that is vital for teachers to learn, both for deeply understanding asana and for sequencing effectively.
For a 200-hour training, you may prefer to choose our content pieces that provide an overview and summarize key points from all categories.
And for more in-depth coverage, we offer these, for example:
See current pricing here.
If you have ever had a Trainer Membership with us and wish to re-join, we would like to offer you 50% off.
- The offer is good for 50% off both the one-time payment and installment plans.
- There is no expiration.
- Contact us for the promo code.
This offer is good for previous Trainer Members only.