Customizable Training Curriculums
With our support, you can guarantee that your students will have the highest-quality curriculum and knowledgebase, and save yourself vast amounts of time. You’ll have more energy and time to focus on:
- Guiding exploration and experiential work
- Sharing your unique areas of specialty, and
We offer curriculums and training content of the highest standard and provide it to you in customizable formats that you can edit and brand as your own.
The content is in the form of written lessons that are perfect for manuals and for guiding lectures, plus there are quizzes with answer sheets, and professionally designed PowerPoint presentations.
The curriculums include educationally descriptive content that is ideal for use in marketing and in applications for funding, registrations, certifications and so on.
In summary, you get:
- Extremely high-quality content that you can edit and brand as desired.
- The rights to distribute the material to your students.
- The flexibility to build a manual and curriculum to meet your specific desires.
- As our content has grown exponentially over the years, the complexity of administering so much content has grown as well. So we have created content bundles that enable you to download an entire training manual in fewer downloads.
Numerous Types of Training & Immersions
Trainer membership includes access to a library of detailed and flexible curriculums and lessons that you can use to build any of the following types of trainings:
- Foundations Teacher Training (including 200RYT)
- Advanced Trainings and Immersions (including 300RYT and 500RYT)
Immersion, Specialization or Emphasis in:
- Breathing Practices & Pranayama
- Yin Yoga
- Restorative Yoga and/or Yoga Nidra
- Spinal Health & Spinal Issues
- Hip Health & Hip Issues
Powerful Learning Materials At Your Fingertips
- You may choose any or all of the above complete training curriculums (that you can then edit if desired). A curriculum is a Word doc that provides a high-level look at the learning modules and then provides a step-by-step progression of learning objectives followed by a concise description of every lesson within each module.
- The curriculums are just the beginning. You also have complete flexibility to choose lessons and other training materials from a vast library.
- The library of downloadables include extremely high quality lessons (that can serve as manual content and lecture guides) on 350 teaching topics. Also offered are more than 100 quizzes with answer keys and 35 presentations for use with an overhead projector or electronic distribution.
- You have a credit of 200 downloads that you can select in any combination and at any time during your year-long membership. If you were to use all 200 credits, you might have 1,000 pages or more of content – far more than you could use in one training.
- The content is customizable and you may brand as desired, keep for life and reprint and distribute to your trainees.
- Make as many copies of the materials as you need or send electronically to your students for offline access.
- Take a full year to download your materials, plus enjoy access to the entire online member library.
- We offer the highest quality content. It’s derived from expert sources and precisely organized. See more detail and sample materials below.
- The material meets and exceeds the Yoga Alliance core curriculum requirements, plus you receive templates with detailed content that you can copy/paste for completing the 200-hour, 300-hour and 500-hour YA applications.
- Everything may be edited and branded as desired.
- You might use your downloads to create a complete manual with supplementary presentations and quizzes. Or you might download pieces that supplement or update what you already have. In this second case, for example, you could update your 200 hour or 300 hour training manual plus download more pieces to create a new 50 or 100-hour Pranayama Immersion.
- In other words, you can choose 200 pieces from a library of nearly 1,000 components that can be mixed and matched to meet your vision.
- No two training manuals using our materials will look the same. The library is vast — more than any one school could ever use — and the content can be edited and custom branded.
Good training is just the beginning. Continued study is a must. We help your trainees to be well-resourced, enabling them to get up-to-speed efficiently and freeing you up to focus on your personal transmission and inspiring them with vital in-class coaching. Your trainees will have excellent material that they can consult after the training ends to support them as their skills, interests and questions evolve over time.
See more detail below. Write us if you need anything or wish to schedule a phone call to discuss.
More About the Content
Structure & Supplementary Support
- Our content is comprehensive, and it’s organized with meticulous care. It can lend structure to your thinking, or prompt you to include something that you overlooked.
- However, your in-class training need not be dictated by our material. Rather, the manual content can be a valuable supplement to what you teach, providing background, contextual support, details or inspiration.
- Similarly, our presentations and quizzes can give structure to your in-class training or be supplementary components.
Of the Highest Quality
- We consult dozens of expert sources on every topic we cover and scrutinize every single teaching. You see only that which meets high quality standards. You won’t come across any weak “tips,” random opinions or immature assumptions.
- We cite and link to sources for verification and further study.
- We curate content from all yoga lineages. By combing through hundreds of sources, we bring a vast selection of teachings and tools.
- You can see for yourself with an online Teacher Membership and free samples of training content below.
No two training manuals using our materials will look the same.
- The library is vast— more than any one school could ever use — and every piece can be edited and custom branded.
- You choose from a library of component pieces that can be mixed and matched to meet your vision.
- Our content can fit with your own material, or you can pick and choose pieces to form a complete 200RYT, 300RYT or 500RYT training, or a specialization or emphasis in various subjects.
We enable you to offer these perspectives within each of the hundreds of topics:
- Provide context. Introduce topics within a a bigger context.
- Begin at the beginning. Clarify assumptions and lay the foundation.
- Give an overview, a lay of the land. Provide a summary with highlights.
- Go deep. Get specific, while prioritizing strategic application of concepts into actual teaching.
This organizational structure is not only a sweet way to approach topics, it gives you the flexibility to use the content that best suits your needs for various trainings. For instance, how you present chakras will depend on the training (200RYT, 300RYT 500RYT, specialization, or a workshop) and on how much you wish to focus on the topic overall. And since the material in your manual may either give structure to your coverage of the topic, or serve as supplementary background, you have all the more freedom to choose content to serve your particular needs.
So, for example, when choosing content for chakras, you can choose exactly what you need from these content pieces:
- Energy & Subtle Body Anatomy Intro — The greater philosophy of which chakras are a part
- Chakras Intro — The big picture, the background and philosophy
- Chakras Summary & Highlights— A look at all the chakras at once
- Muladhara Chakra, Svadhisthana Chakra, etc. — Extremely comprehensive coverage of each chakra, including associated themes and practices
The Foundations Curriculum meets and exceeds the Yoga Alliance 200-hour core curriculum and assessment requirements. It’s organized like this:
- Part I provides an at-a-glance perspective of the syllabus which has been created and organized to begin at the beginning and build knowledge in a sequential way.
- Part II is a summary of learning objectives.
- Part III provides a detailed curriculum. Beneath the title of the lesson topic is a sample description that you may copy/paste/edit for your applications, marketing and other uses.
- Part IV is an overview of downloadables you may wish to choose for your manual, lectures and assessments.
Here are a few snapshots from the Foundations Curriculum:
Free Training Samples
Teaching Methodology Samples
The first of 18 topics within the Teaching Methodology & Art of Teaching module is “Foundational Skill Sets.” This is, in essence, an overview or summary of the fundamental skills that contribute to good yoga teaching.
The samples below come from the Introduction where we “begin at the beginning.” Other lessons offer in-depth teachings related to each of the topics introduced in the fundamentals.
Forward Bending: Free Samples
Forward Bending is one of the categories within the subject of Asana Categories. This is a powerful body of content that is vital for teachers to learn in order to deeply understand asana and to sequence effectively.
There is a lesson on categories and families in general. In addition, for more in-depth coverage, each category is covered like this:
They Are All Customizable
The samples provided here are in PDF format, but as a trainer, you can choose the customizable version for editing and branding as desired.
See current pricing here.
If you’ve ever had a Trainer Membership with us and wish to re-join, you can do so for 50% off.
- The offer is good for 50% off both the one-time payment and installment plans.
- The coupon doesn’t expire.
- Contact us for the coupon code.
This offer is good for previous Trainer Members only.