Yin Frog – Overview
- Features: Yin Frog pose
- Objective: Become knowledgeable about the pose and review detailed teaching considerations.
- Description: Explain the Sanskrit naming; contraindications and cautions; associated benefits and typical effects; instructions and cues for setting up and practicing the pose; variations to meet particular intentions and needs; and more teaching considerations.
Heart of Pose
- Groin & Inner Thigh Opening
- Provides a slight backbend
- Yin poses are held longer & target connective tissue & bones rather than muscles
- For more information on Yin Yoga, see yinyoga.com
- See Cautions for back, knees, neck & shoulders
Much More in this Digest
Asana Digests are precisely organized so that you can quickly get what you need. Please select from the menu above.
To view this page and thousands more, we invite you to join Yoga Teacher Central, serving teachers since 2012.
You'll get instant access to a massive, organized library of practical and time-tested lessons, plans, and support for yoga teachers and trainers.
The entire site is member-supported and ad-free.