Stretches & Flows: Shoulders, Upper Torso – Overview
About this Section
- Select from the Quick Menu above to review stretches, asana variations, and flows that target shoulders, upper back and chest muscles.
- These practices can be used to warm up or to prepare for particular target actions.
- They may serve as preparation for more physically strenuous asana.
- And they can be used to prepare for or support Restorative Yoga and Meditation.
- Some of these practices may also serve as alternatives to asana during injury or other conditions.
Welcome! You have found content within the Members Only section of Yoga Teacher Central.
Our Teacher Memberships and Trainer Memberships provide instant access to our exceptional collection of expert support, including more than 1,000 pages of inspirational and practical yoga teaching tools.
All memberships include the Class Builder, a structured process to create, save, edit and print comprehensive classes in less than ten minutes!
Rates as low as $14/month.